C182 Issues

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
EG 7
Airman

C182 Issues

Post by EG 7 »

Hey boys and girls!

I'm a bit demoralized at this point. I'm getting back into flight simming after a 5 month hiatus. I uninstalled P3Dv4.2, uninstalled all A2A products (C172, C182, Cherokee, Feel), installed P3D v4.3, reset all parameters for my Saitek yoke, TQ and rudder pedals, transferred my info to the new A2A store, reentered my forum info, redownloaded/reinstalled all A2A products, ran the old updater, ran the new updater, ran Dr. A2A, read through the forums to try to troubleshoot these items... I've been working on this, on and off for a week. There HAS to be an easier way to do this...

I found that my C182 front wheel is locked, ZERO movement of front wheel at full rudder deflection (left and right)

Now the C182 loads with the landing gear buried into the ground, crashes, and reloads the default A36 (which functions fine)
WoP II: P51 Mustang Solo, WoP II: P40 Warhawk, Shockwave 3D Lights (FS9 & FSX), J 3 Cub (FSX & P3D), Accu-Feel Air, Land Sea (FSX & P3D), C172 Skyhawk, C182 Skylane, Cherokee, T-6 Texan

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: C182 Issues

Post by Nick - A2A »

Dave,

Please refer to the reply in this thread: https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewto ... 16&t=65501.

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”