PREPAR3D VERSION

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
scarter
Airman First Class

PREPAR3D VERSION

Post by scarter »

With the A2A C182 PREPAR3D V4.. installed, do I still need to run the installer update that came out back in 2017?

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: PREPAR3D VERSION

Post by Nick - A2A »

Not if you've used the new installer for the latest P3Dv4 version of the C182 scarter. If so, it will show version 18.4.22.0 in the Windows "apps & features" or "uninstall or change a program" window and is currently up to date.

Thanks,
Nick

scarter
Airman First Class

Post by scarter »

Would you think I used the new installer , since I just did the download yesterday? and thanks for your help.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Depends where you downloaded from really. The easiest way to check is to look at the version number as described above. The new installer will also check for updates once the installation process is complete.

Thanks,
Nick

PC Pilot
Airman Basic

Post by PC Pilot »

Hello,

I purchased the C182 Pro for P3D in August of 2017. The version I have works fine in FSX, however, it seems to cause P3D v4 to act "weird". I'm assuming I do not have the latest version installed and when I checked for the latest file date from the third party store it lists June 2017 as the latest. I'm pretty confident I'm not using the latest version.

How can I obtain the updater and/or the latest version since I purchased it from a third party?

I would LOVE to get this working again as it is an excellent plane. If I've missed this in another thread my apologies.

Thank you.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello and welcome to the A2A forums PC Pilot,

Please can you let us know where you purchased your copy of the C182 from, and exactly which package you have as you mention both FSX and P3D?

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”