GTN 650/750 and FlyInside

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
ihaveadog
Airman Basic

GTN 650/750 and FlyInside

Post by ihaveadog »

Hi All,

Recently bought and started using the A2A Cessna 182 and loving it. I'm using Oculus Rift CV1 with FlyInside 1.95 and running P3Dv4.3 which the 182 works very well with and I'm happy. To enhance my experience I've bought and installed the Flight1 GTN 650/750 package, and using the A2A aircraft configurator I've set up the GPS units to use in the 182. However, when using FlyInside to start P3D the GPS units are not an option to select from when pressing "Shift3", only the defaults are available. When I open P3D the standard way, both GPS units are visible and in great working order. When I switch into the default P3D VR view the units are also both there and working without issue. I've run and used the Flight1 and the A2A updater and confirmed I'm using the latest versions of each.

Is anyone else having this issue? Or is anyone using FlyInside successfully with the Fllight1 GTN 650/750?

Thanks in advance,
Mark

(I realize this should probably be posted on the Flight1 forums however, I'm having trouble accessing the forums at the moment and have a ticket in the process of being resolved. I assumed there may be plenty of people here with some knowledge that may help me.)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: GTN 650/750 and FlyInside

Post by Lewis - A2A »

given that the GPS work and the aircraft integration works and only don't work for Flyinside, best bet is to go to the Flyinside support. Just sounds like a simple launch error for flyinside.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

ihaveadog
Airman Basic

Re: GTN 650/750 and FlyInside

Post by ihaveadog »

Hi Lewis,

Thanks for your reply. I've been on the FlyInside forums but I'm yet to hear back. Hopefully I get a response soon. I'm really hoping its an easy fix.

Best regards,
Mark

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”