Turning mad

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
Echa
Airman Basic

Re: Turning mad

Post by Echa »

I usually use active sky but I have also tried without and it doesn't change anything.
I also have Ultimate Traffic Live but thing we're working fine with the Comanche before I bought and installed the C182.
I have SODE installed. I updated today to 1.6.3 but no change.
I have also run again the orbx vector airport altitude correction process. No change.

I have also discovered that once the problem is there (for example when I load in Europe), it remains when I move the flight to US or Canada.

When I use slew mode to put the aircraft in the sky (in Europe where it is stuck on the runway), I lose command authority (power, rudder, Yoke). Also, the radio tuning is becoming dysfunctional.

Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Post by Caldemeyn »

Personally i would go with the nuclear option at this point, that is, purge everything and all the traces of the sim and addons, then install a complete version of the latest sim installer (from what i read you just reinstalled the client) on its own partition and only a2a planes just to check, update them, test the sim and only then carefully add other addons one at a time, making sure they are updated as well. Do not change any default scenarios.

This way you may be able to catch the culprit in the act. It might be the fastest way to get you flying again on a trouble free sim.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Echa,

It does sound like there's a fundamental issue somewhere within the sim which is preventing modules (DLL files) from being loaded properly. A clean reinstall of P3D v4 may be your best bet here as Caldemeyn suggests. However, before you resort to that, please can you tell us which directory Prepar3D is installed to, and which directory your A2A add-ons are installed to?

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”