Cessna 182 Remove and Reinstall

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Hooligan01
Airman Basic

Cessna 182 Remove and Reinstall

Post by Hooligan01 »

So i've spent hours looking for the answer and haven;t come across it but if I'm just missing it please link me to it. Long story short, I am needing to uninstall the airplane, and then reinstall it. I am wanting to do a complete removal so that nothing is left from it and when it is reinstalled it is just like day 1 when I bought it. I Run the uninstall feature and then I go and delete the folders that are located in the folder located in the "my documents" section. My problem is after I reinstall it, when I load up the plane it is just like it was never uninstalled (same settings, problems, etc.). I have tried the "reset", the "overhaul", and every other option that is available. My question is, am I missing some hidden files somewhere or what? Why after my uninstall, then reinstall, are the settings the same? Thank you for any help from anyone out there, and yes, I have tried all the basic solutions that are out there.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Cessna 182 Remove and Reinstall

Post by Lewis - A2A »

hello and welcome to the forums,

first step in troubleshooting is to let us know about the issue. What is the issue you are experiencing?

A reinstall isn't normally needed and we actually advise against it as its far down the troubleshooting steps.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”