GTN 750 "Windows Preparing Automatic Repair"

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
The9thTitan
Airman Basic

GTN 750 "Windows Preparing Automatic Repair"

Post by The9thTitan »

Has anyone had any problems with windows accepting the GTN Garmin Trainer that must be installed in order to run the GTN 750 ? I had the GTN installed fine on my computer for a few days and it worked perfectly.. When I did a computer restart however I got the "Windows Preparing Automatic Repair" message.. Windows would not start.. It gave me several options to try and fix the issue.. I selected the option for windows to fix itself and it worked fine but it deleted the GTN Trainer stuff.. That makes me believe the GTN Trainer stuff (that is required for the 750) caused a problem with my computer.. I hate to spend 65 dollars on something my system wont accept.. Has anyone had this problem ? Thanks for the help..

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: GTN 750 "Windows Preparing Automatic Repair"

Post by Lewis - A2A »

That is probably just co-incidence the Garmin trainer software is used worldwide without issues as its official garmin trainer software. If you have worries though, best to ask the Flight1 guys on there GTN support forums.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

The9thTitan
Airman Basic

Re: GTN 750 "Windows Preparing Automatic Repair"

Post by The9thTitan »

Lewis - A2A wrote:That is probably just co-incidence the Garmin trainer software is used worldwide without issues as its official garmin trainer software. If you have worries though, best to ask the Flight1 guys on there GTN support forums.

thanks,
Lewis

Thanks Lewis.. I will try to reinstall it again..

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”