Cessna 182 does not work

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Coucar79
Airman

Cessna 182 does not work

Post by Coucar79 »

Hallo
I have started the installer with SimConnect. The plane does not work. In the hangar everything is broken, I can not repair anything. I thought I bought the wrong version, then I bought the Cessna 182 Professional. This plane does not work. I now have the Academic and Professional version of the Cessna 182 and no aircraft works. The test for SimConnect I have done. The result was ok.
I have 4 SimConnect at system control, programs, the same SimConnect numbers as a buddy of mine, I think, SimConnect is ok.
I spent many hours. 2 versions purchased from the plane, but this aircraft does not work for me.

Fabian
Fabian

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Cessna 182 does not work

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

can you let us know in what ways it does not work, and which platform you are using and what simconnect things you have tried as only 1 is needed and a system restart is needed after installation.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Coucar79
Airman

Post by Coucar79 »

Hello
I use P3dV3. I can not move Yoke and Throttle at the Cessna 182, no battery and Avionic turn on. The cockpit remains switched off. Also at Autostart. I have in the main folder P3d the SimConnect with double-click the installer started at SP2. I have reinstalled Cessna. First a standard aircraft then moved into the A2A Cessna. In the hangar everything is broken on the airplane, tire, chassis, engine and much more. I can not fix anything in the hangar. I bought the professional version afterwards, also the Cessna does not work. I now have the Academic and Professional version of A2A Cessna 182 and do not work either.
SimConnect I have:
ESP v1.0.20.0
v10.0.60905.0
v10.0.61242.0
v10.0.61259.0

Gruss Fabian
Fabian

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

the yoke and rudder doesn't move?

Can you tell us more about your setup, it definitely sounds like a simconnect issue as simconnect just isnt loading correctly for you, which is why you are seeing what you are. Also for controls not working this is normally because a user is an FSUIPC user and has turned sim controls off which wont work for us as we do not rely on FSUIPC.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Coucar79
Airman

Post by Coucar79 »

what do you need for setup? that's right, Yoke, Throttle and Rudder I can not move. when I turn on the battery, the aircraft remains off. in the hangar everything is broken. Brake, Gear, Flap, Battery, Supercharger, ....... I can not fix anything. yes FSUIPC I use. I have activated: SEND DIRECT TO FSUIPC CALIBRATION. I have the Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick and Throttle and Saiteck Rudder pedals.
Fabian
Fabian

Coucar79
Airman

Post by Coucar79 »

The Cessna 182 works now! Everything is good, I am happy. We have uninstalled and reinstalled the content and client in P3d. Now the A2A aircraft works.
Thanks for your help
Fabian

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”