Hangar maintenance issue

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
abh_jc_03
Airman First Class

Hangar maintenance issue

Post by abh_jc_03 »

I had about 10.7 hours on my c182T. I decided to install the C172. It asked me at FSX startup to run the a2A.dll. After doing that the hours were erased and my plan says fuel leak and prop destroyed. Doing a complete overhaul didn't do anything either. What is going on?

Welsch
Staff Sergeant

Re: Hangar maintenance issue

Post by Welsch »

Have you run the latest update after installing the c172? I would highly recommend that. Since the Skyhawk is older than the C182, it might have installed some older accusim core files that don't play well with the newer C182. Running the latest updater (again) would solve that kind of problem.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

Stop immediately and take a backup of the A2A files in your my documents folder. These files contain the history of your aircraft usage and a only the last several versions are persisted. Reach tyke you start the simulator one is overwritten.

After you take these backups you can continue, unless of course you do not wish to recover the history.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

abh_jc_03
Airman First Class

Post by abh_jc_03 »

Now I get simconnect error,restarting connection. I replaced the trike to my f18 as default. Loaded the 18 then C182 and got same error. Could any previous a2a aircraft cause this error. I have the piper cub,P51 civialianvommanche and just recently purchased the constellation. Could any of these aircraft be conflicting each other?

RageShade1
Staff Sergeant

Post by RageShade1 »

Any time you install a new aircraft run the updater and have it check all of your a2a aircraft, BEFORE launching fsx, i used to have your issue till i started doing this

abh_jc_03
Airman First Class

Post by abh_jc_03 »

Aircraft updated or accusim updated?

abh_jc_03
Airman First Class

Post by abh_jc_03 »

I ran accusim update for all my aircraft. Started FSX as default trike then changed ton182T. Asked me to run accusima2a.dll so I clicked run. Got an error for runtime error! ProgramF:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe. R6025 -purrvirtual function call. Can't seem to get this working.

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

abh_jc_03 wrote:I ran accusim update for all my aircraft. Started FSX as default trike then changed ton182T. Asked me to run accusima2a.dll so I clicked run. Got an error for runtime error! ProgramF:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe. R6025 -purrvirtual function call. Can't seem to get this working.
Hi,

Try starting FSX as an "Administrator".
A2A planes installation and the updater installation are also recommended to be run with admin privileges.

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

it sounds like your system is having issues writing to your drive, probably due to a permission error, this is why you're being asked to OK dll's every time as the system isnt recording the last time you did it. Make sure to run the sim as administrator would be the first troubleshooting step for this.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

abh_jc_03
Airman First Class

Post by abh_jc_03 »

I was able to get it working and has the correct hangar information. Thank you for the input. I must add that A2A is the best company for service and quality products. Thank you for all the hard work put into these amazing aircraft.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Good to hear you are up and running, happy flying in the virtual skies

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”