A2A Compatible with FS Recorder 2.17a?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
fasurveyor
Airman

A2A Compatible with FS Recorder 2.17a?

Post by fasurveyor »

Have recorded YEARS of FSX using Flight Simulator Recorder (FS Recorder) v2.17a. I have both the C182T and the Comanche 250 A2A products. I enjoy my flight experiences with them and would also enjoy 'reviewing' the flights as recorded with FS Recorder v2.17a. Seems to be a constant 'work-a-round' to show the A2A engine and propeller actually running in the recorded flight, when it would be obvious that they should. I'm curious if there is some 'panel' or paragraph in the A2A config file that I could/should be edited to show these running. Eagerly awaiting your generous response!

Many thanks for your help! BTW This is an EXCELLENT source of information! Many thanks to those who dedicate their knowledge and energies to a place where we all can interact and resource answers!

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: A2A Compatible with FS Recorder 2.17a?

Post by Oracle427 »

In order to do their magic, the A2A aircraft use variables that bypass the standard FSX variables for several aircraft systems. Even if the flight recording software could be configured to record these variables, I am not certain that playing this data back into the sim engine would achieve the desired results. It's a trade for A2A having to work outside the standard flight sim engine.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

fasurveyor
Airman

Re: A2A Compatible with FS Recorder 2.17a?

Post by fasurveyor »

Oracle427;

Thank you for your rapid reply!. Nobody else has 'questioned' this issue eh?... Seems odd. I've inquired with the FS Recorder Forum and haven't gotten a response in the past.. Contacted them again today, and will let you know IF I hear anything. Thanks again. I'll continue the work-a-rounds...

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”