Cannot fuel C-182

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
simpilot675
Airman Basic

Cannot fuel C-182

Post by simpilot675 »

Hello
I cannot get my A2A 182 to refuel in FSX steam. I have tried the fuel tab and while it will show 100% full when I press ok to start simulation the fuel goes back to empty. It will show empty when I go back to fuel tab.
Thanks for any help

Oliver Branaschky
Senior Airman

Re: Cannot fuel C-182

Post by Oliver Branaschky »

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Do not fuel the aircraft via the FSX menu; use the built-in A2A menu via Shift-4 instead.

The manual that comes with the aircraft also gives good help in its usage. Also, make sure that your C182 is all updated, even in case you had just purchased it (the installer will always be version 1). See the sticky thread above for the most recent update.

Viele Grüße | Best regards,
Oliver

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello and welcome to the community and our support forums,

I see Oliver pretty much has you sorted, but ill just add in that the manual for your simulation is under your start button in windows > A2A Simulations (may vary depending on OS) and is worth a flick through. Our Accu-sim simulations use our own custom built simulation engine to drive much of the back end of the simulation and remove the generic default coding in place of our advanced programming where needed, including in the payload, weight and physics areas.

The latest updater as of the date of this post which you will want to run can be found here;
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 21&t=57819

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

simpilot675
Airman Basic

Post by simpilot675 »

Thanks Guys! I got it after reading manual more in-depth. Do you know how yo remove pitot tube cover? I'm looking in the manual now...LOL! :lol:
Oliver Branaschky wrote:Hello and welcome to the forums.

Do not fuel the aircraft via the FSX menu; use the built-in A2A menu via Shift-4 instead.

The manual that comes with the aircraft also gives good help in its usage. Also, make sure that your C182 is all updated, even in case you had just purchased it (the installer will always be version 1). See the sticky thread above for the most recent update.

Viele Grüße | Best regards,
Oliver

simpilot675
Airman Basic

Post by simpilot675 »

I also can't seem to get the VOR verbal identifier to shut of on comm 1. Kinda of a nube with sims... Thanks!

renaissanceman
Technical Sergeant

Post by renaissanceman »

Hi simpilot,

Each nav radio has a push-pull knob that switches the Morse code identifier audio on and off. IIRC this is toggled with a left mouse click. If Auto Cold & Dark is on, the knobs will default to on.

Hope this helps.

Jim
i7-6700K @ 4.0 GHz | ASUS Maximus VIII Formula | 32 GB DDR4 | EVGA GeForce GTX 980TI Classified |
Win 10 Pro 64 | FSX SE | Registered FSUIPC | All Accu-Sim Birds | Accu-Feel v2 | TrackIR5 | AS16 | PRO-ATC/X

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

you can remove the cover during the pre-flight walk around (shift - 8) and or using the shift - 3 panel.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”