P3D Control Issues

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
kohara
Airman Basic

P3D Control Issues

Post by kohara »

Hi all, I have P3D V3 and purchased Accu-sim C182. No matter what settings I use on my Saitek yoke and pedal the plane flys like a drunk monkey. Very radial up and dow, left right, AP won't hold altitude, etc. My passengers are using up all of the vomit bags :lol:

Does anyone else have these issues or have any suggestions as to what is set wrong?

Thanks
Kelvin

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Re: P3D Control Issues

Post by mallcott »

kohara wrote:Hi all, I have P3D V3 and purchased Accu-sim C182. No matter what settings I use on my Saitek yoke and pedal the plane flys like a drunk monkey. Very radial up and dow, left right, AP won't hold altitude, etc. My passengers are using up all of the vomit bags :lol:

Does anyone else have these issues or have any suggestions as to what is set wrong?

Thanks
Kelvin
Have you applied the update? Are you using the specific P3D version?

kohara
Airman Basic

Post by kohara »

I am running version Prepar3D_v3_Academic_3.4.9.18400 for P3D. I don't see update for C182, I just bought it 4 days ago

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

kohara wrote:I am running version Prepar3D_v3_Academic_3.4.9.18400 for P3D. I don't see update for C182, I just bought it 4 days ago
There ya go mate. http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 23&t=41279 It takes care of all A2A planes so be prepar3d to watch it search for, fail to find, everything. Just sit back and watch the show. Never know, you might be tempted to buy something else. :D
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

kohara
Airman Basic

Post by kohara »

Thanks a lot. We will give it a shot :D

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Kelvin,

This topic may also be worth a look if you haven't already seen it. It discusses the recommended yoke/joystick sensitivity and null zone settings.

I also recommend you check the maintenance hangar (shift 7) for any defects with control surfaces and so on.

Cheers,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”