Possible to sell FSX license or upgrade to P3D version?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Andrew Holford
Airman

Possible to sell FSX license or upgrade to P3D version?

Post by Andrew Holford »

Hello all,

I'm a newbie to the forums & to A2A simulations.
Sadly, I am now without my beautiful Cessna's & basically plane-less :cry: I hadn't flown in FSX for about 5 years & A2A's Cessna's is what got me back into it.

I was the happy owner of the A2A C-172R & then immediately bought the C-182T upon release & have been touring Victoria & Tasmania with it.
However earlier in the week I began testing Prepar3D V2.4 Academic & I've decided to make the switch permanently to P3D as I get better performance & have now removed FSX from my system.

I bought my aircraft through the FlightSim Store (http://www.flightsimstore.com) & contacted them to see if I could switch my digital download version to the P3D version, but haven't heard a word out of them.

So, I'm left wondering if it is possible to sell my FSX version privately (Is that legal?) or if there is a cheaper upgrade/transfer option available?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Grounded & Desperate :?
MSFS since version 3.0 | Prepar3D V2.4 | A2A C-172R | A2A C-182T | Active Sky Next | REX4 Texture Direct| DCS [ FLANKER 1.0 | FLANKER 2.5 | LOMAC | FC1| FC3 | DCS:BS1 | DCS:BS2 | DCS:A-10C| DCS:CA |DCS: FW-190 DORA | DCS: UH-1H HUEY | F-86 SABRE ]

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Possible to sell FSX license or upgrade to P3D version?

Post by Scott - A2A »

Andrew,

Since you just bought it just a days ago, they may be able to sort something out like offer the bundle package or something. Check PM.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”