Repaints not showing up

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
rvc72
Airman First Class

Repaints not showing up

Post by rvc72 »

I installed three repaints after installing the latest Accum-Sim update and they do not appear in FSX when I try to change planes. I double checked to make sure all the entries in the .cfg were what they should be and they were correct. What am I doing wrong?

mmdd5015
Airman

Re: Repaints not showing up

Post by mmdd5015 »

I,ve had the same happen after installing repaint of N5039H. Three others since the update have installed with no issues, I'm sure someone will help.

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Jacques »

In the menu after you select A2A, at the bottom of the screen that has the thumbnails of all your paints, do you have 'Show all variations' or something like that checked? If that doesn't work, go back into your aircraft .cfg to make sure you've closed all your brackets and haven't skipped a number.

JP

mmdd5015
Airman

Post by mmdd5015 »

Thanks Jacques, bracket got me. First time, but I knew someone would set me straight. Thanks again.

rvc72
Airman First Class

Post by rvc72 »

On N5039H it was the bracket, the two subsequent repaints probably did not show up because of this, thank you very much.

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Jacques »

Yes, if one entry for a paint is broken, all the rest underneath will disappear as well! I'm happy you both got it sorted!

JP

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”