C182 and replays?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Pe11e
Airman First Class

C182 and replays?

Post by Pe11e »

Hi!

This question is not connected to C182 directly since I have problems viewing replays of my landings with any accusim aircraft. I'm using FsRecorder of course. Once I completely broke my Cherokee - landed, stopped the plane at taxiway near the runway with engine running and stuff, saved FsRecroder replay, played that replay and the second the replay was finished - BANG engine exploded and everything was kaput in it, Cherokee destroyed. I guess that was because some internal values are changed in a moment, I'm not sure.

I didn't tried to see my landings with default FSX replay option because I'm afraid to broke C182 now.

Is there any way to see a saved replay of accusim aircraft without breaking it?

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Re: C182 and replays?

Post by CodyValkyrie »

With Accusim, it can be kind of tricky. You must turn damage off, that is for sure.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Great Ozzie
A2A Test Pilot

Re: C182 and replays?

Post by Great Ozzie »

Hi Pe11e,

I use the FSX (default) replay from time to time - and have not had any problems that you mention. I run with damage "on" btw.

The one thing with the default replay is... some things are not displayed, like airspeed. And if you land with flaps, then raise your flaps after landing, in the replay the flaps will be up - when you go to look e.g in the external view. Stuff like that.

But it does enable you to see what things looked like.

Also btw, there are the backup .dat files. You can just use one of those to restore your airplane to before the whacky problem you had.

-Rob
Rob Osborne
Flight Instructor - CFI, CFII, MEI, MEII
A & P Mechanic

FAASTeam - Safer Skies Through Education
Professionalism in aviation is the pursuit of excellence through discipline, ethical behavior and continuous improvement. NBAA

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”