Prop Control Lever INOP

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
cavaricooper
Airman

Re: Prop Control Lever INOP

Post by cavaricooper »

molleh wrote:Oh yep, that could be it for sure. A lot of times, throttle 1, mixture 1, prop 1 don't work right on complex single-engine addons. You need to assign the ones that just say Throttle, Prop Pitch, Mixture.
THAT IS INDEED THE ISSUE- thanks to all for not giving up!

Now- for Lewis/A2A- would you please remap your controls to allow T1, P1 and M1 to control your a/c with the next update? For those of us who move between twins (and more) and singles... it would be most helpful.... if possible. I am familiar with FSUIPC's ability to map for individual a/c but use separate fsuipc.ini(s) already as I have 5 throttle quadrants for my PFC console.

Also, I asked earlier about adding the bundle package and paying for the difference. I did send an email... hoping for a solution.

Thanks again- love the 182 IRL and here!

Carl

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Carl,

no plans to change the controls as we provide the tools needed and dont require any users to use FSUIPC. Our FSUIPC users have also never mentioned wanting this change. For the bundle please fire me over a PM and we can see what we can do.

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

cavaricooper
Airman

Post by cavaricooper »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello Carl,

no plans to change the controls as we provide the tools needed and dont require any users to use FSUIPC. Our FSUIPC users have also never mentioned wanting this change. For the bundle please fire me over a PM and we can see what we can do.

cheers,
Lewis
Ta! PM sent.

C

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”