Basic Uninstall/Reinstall

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
woodhick803
Airman Basic

Basic Uninstall/Reinstall

Post by woodhick803 »

My rotating beacon, strobes, and sound from VOR's & ILS system are not working. I think I have read somewhere I need to do an unistall/reinstall. Is there any overall cfg file or any other file I might need to manually uninstall in addition to the normal uninstall through the Windows Control Panel and if so, where might I find same? P3Dv2.2 Wonderful airplane, even after only a few flights.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Basic Uninstall/Reinstall

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

are you using the P3D version of the aircraft?

Are your breakers all OK in the cockpit, whats the pre-flight like? That should bring up any errors as you go through the checks from cabin to walk around. Also the maintenance hanger, hows that looking?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

woodhick803
Airman Basic

Re: Basic Uninstall/Reinstall

Post by woodhick803 »

Yes, I installed the P3D version. All breakers indicate on (set), I note the three breakers furthest to the right in the second pilot seat position are not active (no tool tips when moused over). I suppose this is normal? Incidentally the strobes now work but did not do so yesterday. Maint hangar indicates no problems during today's preflight, unless I totally overlooked something (not that that's ever happened--giggle).

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”