C 182 TUMBLES OUT OF CONTROL

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
ROHETY
Airman Basic

C 182 TUMBLES OUT OF CONTROL

Post by ROHETY »

A2A C182 goes out of control tumbling end over end. It just stated doing it having previously been working well. I've done a clean reinstall of Prepar3d v4.3. I did a clean install of the C182 and the latest updates. Doesn't affect any other airplanes including a2a Cherokee 180. Any forward movement the tail lifts and the main wheels come off the ground and it noses into the ground. Any rearward movement the tail goes down and the main landing gear behaves as if it has great weight on it. I can make this happen just by using the tow bar function. I"ve reinstalled everything. Ive tested it using FSUIPC and without FSUIPC installed. Ive checked weight and balance, control set up, checked to see if skew mode is on. Nothing fixes it. Has any one else expeienced this?
System: Windows 10, I7 TI dual quad, 32B GB ram, Nvidia 1080 GPU, 1TB SSHD, multiple Saitek controls. Orbx scnenry, Multiple montiors. Active Sky

Oliver Branaschky
Senior Airman

Re: C 182 TUMBLES OUT OF CONTROL

Post by Oliver Branaschky »

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Do you have by any chance a spoiler axis assigned, especially through FSUIPC? I believe this has been the issue to a few users before.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: C 182 TUMBLES OUT OF CONTROL

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello,

Yes, as Oliver says the symptoms you're describing do sound very similar to those caused by spoilers being triggered via FSUIPC. I see you mention that you tried with FSUIPC uninstalled, but did you restart your PC and re-test when you did this?

This topic included description of this issue when it was reported previously, and also includes some video footage of the effect in action that you can compare against.

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”