Accusim plus Accufeel

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
Signalman7500
Airman

Accusim plus Accufeel

Post by Signalman7500 »

I'm the new proud owner of the A2A Skylane and the A2A Cherokee 180.
I believe both of these A/C utilize the accusim features.
I was interested in purchasing the Accufeel add-on and my question is, will accufeel enhance these two aircraft or does Accusim already incorporate the features that come with Accufeel?

Thanks for any information.

Bob

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Accusim plus Accufeel

Post by Tomas Linnet »

As far as I know, no it's a waste of monye. I have several Accu-Sim addons an I also use Accu-Feel for my Aerosoft Catalina. On all my Accu-sim planes Accu-feel is off by default.
As Scott explains in a video, Accu-Feel is designed to give non A2A Accu-Sim addons "a hint of Accu-sim"
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

Signalman7500
Airman

Post by Signalman7500 »

Thanks Tomas. I've seen conflicting information regarding this topic. The only planes I fly now are the two A2A aircraft (182 and Cherokee 180) and a 3rd party aircraft, the Flysimware Learjet 35 which is a really terrific aircraft. So if Accu-feel will enhance the experience of flying the Lear, I will likely still purchase it.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Bob,

Yes, Accu-Feel is designed to enhance non Accu-Sim aircraft, typically FSX defaults or those from other developers. So though it's best disabled for Accu-Sim aircraft such as the 182 and Cherokee, it offers a low-cost way to experience some of the Accu-Sim effects in your wider fleet.

Currently Accu-Feel is only available for FSX, but we're hoping to bring it to P3D too in future. No definite timescale for this at present though.

Thanks,
Nick

Signalman7500
Airman

Post by Signalman7500 »

Thanks Nick.

I have the boxed version of FSX so it should work with all my 3rd party and fsx default planes (although I rarely fly the default aircraft)

I did go ahead and purchase the Accu-feel utility from A2A and I plan to use it with my Flysimware Lear 35.

Speaking of biz-jets, you've probably been asked this numerous times. Does A2A plan to release a biz-jet such as the Lear or the Cessna Citation at any time in the future? Based on the superior quality of my two current A2A aircraft, I would be very interested in obtaining a business jet from A2A.

Bob

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”