Wanted to say thanks

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
TomMarius
Airman Basic

Wanted to say thanks

Post by TomMarius »

Hi A2A,
Just wanted to say thanks for your great products. My latest purchase is the C182 and I'm having a blast (also own C172, P51 Civ, Cherokee, Texan, Connie and Spit...)
Have logged about 20 hours in the C182 so far, including a flight from Melbourne to Uluru in Central Aus and back (broken up into legs), and a couple of flights over Bass Straight between Essendon, King Island and Hobart.
I love the Texan and military birds but the modern GA birds just feel right. I truly appreciate the level of detail that has gone into your aircraft.
I recently bought X-Plane 11 and I really like that sim, but I keep returning to FSX and A2A because it's difficult to fly aircraft in XP11 when I know I'm not putting 'real' hours on the engine and airframe.
Thanks again.
Tom

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Wanted to say thanks

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Tom,

thanks for the kind words. Good to hear you are enjoying your simulation products from us. Keep buying and we will keep doing our best to produce more professional level simulations and be able to offer them to the home user.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”