Skyline 182 P3Dv4 update

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
Tom72
Airman Basic

Skyline 182 P3Dv4 update

Post by Tom72 »

Hi all. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I have a question about the above. I see you can get a free upgrade for the 182 and other aircraft and that's really appreciated, but I bought mine on the Flightsimstore as at the time I was buying a lot of items there. I all so noticed you said that the update will be going out to other vendors. Will this include Flightsimstore because at the moment all you can get there is the FSX version. Plus I was told that I would have to buy the 182 download again for P3Dv4? Thanks for any help. Derek.

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Skyline 182 P3Dv4 update

Post by Paughco »

I just checked, and, if I have the correct site, they have the 182 in P3D. http://www.flightsimstore.com/index.php ... lter_id=42. All you have to do is log in and check your purchase history. Your previous purchases and downloads of A2A aircraft should be visible. You have to re-download them, but you don't have to purchase anything new. Then, during install, you'll see the option to install the P3Dv4 version. Works like a champ.

Seeya
ATB

Tom72
Airman Basic

Post by Tom72 »

Hi thanks for replying. Have done that but I can only download the one I bought which was the FSX version back in 2015 and that does not have the option to install the P3Dv4 version. If I try to get the P3D version it's requesting that I pay again. Plus have tried to search for the update but nothing comes up. Derek.

Tom72
Airman Basic

Post by Tom72 »

Hi. Have just seen the post about existing P3D customers so going by that it seems I will have to buy the 182 again if I want it for P3Dv4. Dam, well that's not going to happen for awhile as I've just had to upgrade my comp. Thanks anyway.

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”