No Sound in Cockpit view

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
jammen737
Airman Basic

No Sound in Cockpit view

Post by jammen737 »

Hi guys. I just downloaded the C182 for P3Dv4. I am so sound issues. The only sound in 'Cockpit' views is a high pitched noise. I am getting sound in all other views ie Locked Spot and Tower view. I have referenced a previous thread about this issue http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p450861. I have double checked all sliders etc with no avail. I also double checked my Comanche 250 to see if there were any issues. All is good in the Comanche 250. Any suggestion would be appreciated!

Thanks

Jan-Michael Allen
Comanche 250
C172 Trainer
C182 Skylane
Blue Skies!
C172 Trainer
C182 Skylane
Comanche 250

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: No Sound in Cockpit view

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Jan-Michael,

So internal sound is playing in the Comanche but not the C182?

When you say you "have double checked all sliders" does this include the volume control at the bottom left of the shift 3 "controls" menu? The Accu-Sim internal sound level is controlled separately for each A2A product from this 2-D menu, not by using the default P3D volume sliders.

If this isn't the culprit, did you have any any antivirus software running during the C182 installation which could have 'quarantined' any files?

Thanks,
Nick

jammen737
Airman Basic

Post by jammen737 »

Thanks for the reply Nick. Yes, I have checked the 'Shift 3' volume control as well. No potential for a file being lost in AV software as I don't run any. I am going to uninstall and reinstall again...this time to the folder where my Comanche is and see if that works.
Blue Skies!
C172 Trainer
C182 Skylane
Comanche 250

jammen737
Airman Basic

Post by jammen737 »

Well, evidently during my original install, a file or 2? got lost somewhere. I originally installed the C182 to Program Files\Lockheed\P3Dv4. I uninstalled and reinstalled to the folder identified by the installer. No issues as of yet. Glad to hear that Lycoming O-540 purring in the cockpit view! Thanks again Nick for trying to help!
Blue Skies!
C172 Trainer
C182 Skylane
Comanche 250

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Good to hear that you managed to resolve the problem Jan-Michael. Thank you for the update. :)

Nick

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”