Unable to turn on the GNS530

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
rgbalzaretti
Airman

Unable to turn on the GNS530

Post by rgbalzaretti »

It is such a pleasure to have this great airplane up and running in P3D V4. I'm enjoying it like there’s no tomorrow. Thank you A2A people for such Outstanding Product!!!
What shall I click to have the G530 on? I haven't been able to have it working yet. Can u help out please?
Thank you,
George

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Re: Unable to turn on the GNS530

Post by mallcott »

rgbalzaretti wrote:It is such a pleasure to have this great airplane up and running in P3D V4. I'm enjoying it like there’s no tomorrow. Thank you A2A people for such Outstanding Product!!!
What shall I click to have the G530 on? I haven't been able to have it working yet. Can u help out please?
Thank you,
George
Assuming you've actually bought one, neither the Mindstar nor the Flight 1 products are not yet compatible with P3D v4. Dont know why you think they are or its something that A2A can help out with?

Wait for the addon developers to catch up, or go back to P3D v3
Last edited by mallcott on 28 Jun 2017, 11:31, edited 1 time in total.

rgbalzaretti
Airman

Post by rgbalzaretti »

Thank you for your reply. Certainly, I did not know that info. Since they are there, thought they were functioning items. Anyway, thanks again for your time.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

yes you will have to own the third party GPS options in order to use the integration of them into the aircraft. We have support for the popular third party GPS options, the RXP/Mindtsar 4/530 GNS and the Flight1 6/750 GTN simulations. For those without these we have the standard default GPS included as an option.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”