Need Help with A2A C182 and FSUIPC

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
RogCamp
Airman Basic

Need Help with A2A C182 and FSUIPC

Post by RogCamp »

I Just Installed the C182 and I am having problems with some controls.

I have only used FSUIPC ever since I first installed Flight Sim. I have profiles for each type of aircraft and find that Fsuipc is much better than using what FSX offers.

I have Controllers Disabled in FSX.

Is there any way to control the C182 properly using just Fsuipc?

At the moment some things work fine like the throttle.roll,pitch,rudders and brakes but I have very little control of the mixture,no control of the prop at all and the cowl flaps just do a little flicker but they do not open or close.

Of course the ones I mentioned above work fine using the mouse.

Has anyone got those controls I mentioned above to work without enabling controllers in FSX and using the C182 Input Configurator?

Thanks

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Need Help with A2A C182 and FSUIPC

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

you will ideally want controllers turned on in the sim for controls to work correctly. We included the aircraft input config tool to allow users to custom controls without the need for third party software + allow us the freedom to create a realistic simulation and overcome inherent platform limitations in simulation. The input config tool ONLY affects the aircraft it is designed for, in this case the A2A 182.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”