Update to P3Dv4

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
Aviador51
Airman

Update to P3Dv4

Post by Aviador51 »

Dear Sirs.
I received an email telling me that the cessna 182 for Prepar3dV4 is now available. I entered your page and I have not been able to find the link. Are you in Updates or Products? If I enter the products and it makes me pay for the plane again. In Updates, I can not find any links for this light aircraft
Waiting for news

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Re: Update to P3Dv4

Post by mallcott »

Aviador51 wrote:Dear Sirs.
I received an email telling me that the cessna 182 for Prepar3dV4 is now available. I entered your page and I have not been able to find the link. Are you in Updates or Products? If I enter the products and it makes me pay for the plane again. In Updates, I can not find any links for this light aircraft
Waiting for news
Re-download the P3D installer from your account in the Store and the new V4 version is there as a separate .exe

Aviador51
Airman

Post by Aviador51 »

I recognize that I am very clumsy.
I open the a2a page and log in.
Then I go to the store tab. I look for cessna 182 for P3D and I get a page with all the information of the plane and, to the right, a section "add this to my cart". If I give you there, follow the normal purchase process. If no payment there are no links.
I have reviewed the page, looking at all the sections and I do not find where is what I have to do. Please, if anyone can help me

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

Aviador51 wrote:I recognize that I am very clumsy.
I open the a2a page and log in.
Then I go to the store tab. I look for cessna 182 for P3D and I get a page with all the information of the plane and, to the right, a section "add this to my cart". If I give you there, follow the normal purchase process. If no payment there are no links.
I have reviewed the page, looking at all the sections and I do not find where is what I have to do. Please, if anyone can help me
Go into the A2A page and log in
At the top left, click on the `My Account` button

Upper right, click on `Show All Orders`

Select the one for the Skylane, click `view`

This will open the download window

Download the file
C182 Skylane (P3D) Academic.zip

When completed, open the zip file, extract the files to your hard drive then run the V4 installer.

Aviador51
Airman

Post by Aviador51 »

Thanks

Aviador51
Airman

Post by Aviador51 »

edited
Last edited by Aviador51 on 19 Jun 2017, 08:08, edited 1 time in total.

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

Aviador51 wrote:I have logged into my account. Only the purchase of the cessna 172 on January 5, 2014 is shown. For the dates of the zip files of the cessna 182 I can know that I buy it just on May 2, 2016 (date of my birthday). Then in March 2017 (exactly on the 26th) I downloaded an update of it.
In the account I opened in a2asimulations this order is not seen; However, to download the update if I should have the data of my previous purchase.
It could be that I downloaded it from another online store (I do not remember); Although, normally, I prefer to lower it from the original house.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to directly contact those responsible for A2A simulations (contact you have it disabled) to see if they have a client registry and my data are listed on them.
If you happen to read it, my data is
Antonio de Castro
Email [email protected]
My address is Melchor Fernandez Almagro 35 28029 Madrid
Telefono 629039965
There was an old email that no longer works [email protected].
The question is do I have any possibility to fix this problem and download the P3Dv4 version, since I do not use another simulator?
Other companies (eg Carenado) have directly passed the download link.
Waiting for news
I'm sure Lewis will see this and respond, but you should NOT put that information in a public forum. :shock:

I will comment however, the management of your account is something you should take responsibility for; A2A DO send a direct email acknowledgement from the Online Store to the email used for the purchase, so can you not just check your email for all `A2A` emails and find order information?
Or use `Skylane` as the search term and find out if you used a different supplier - one that uses a similar approach with email acknowledgement of orders?

If not, then you really need to take some responsibility for logging any and all purchases, emails, order numbers and acknowledgements for just such an eventuality. New sims do come along quite often in the modern realm (FSX Steam Edition, FSW, Prepard3d v4, Aerofly FS2 being just the latest). I keep a flight simulation sub folder in my email precisely for that reason, and store ALL the data both there AND in the Cloud so that even if the email changes, the information is retained.

Be aware that if you did use a different provider then there's no obligation on A2A here, it's between you and your actual vendor - and most publishing houses have updated their downloads with the new installer.

Hope you get it sorted.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

All sorted via PM, I believe.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Luiz Ângelo
Airman Basic

Post by Luiz Ângelo »

Hello!
I'm waiting for my upgrade to the C182 Skylane P3Dv4 in Pc Aviator Store, but nothing so far! Any advice?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

you will want to contact the store of purchase or keep an eye out for the messages (many putting out messages on facebook pages etc for when to expect updates as the stores get inundated with new updates from all developers).

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

Luiz Ângelo wrote:Hello!
I'm waiting for my upgrade to the C182 Skylane P3Dv4 in Pc Aviator Store, but nothing so far! Any advice?
Let as many people know in sim fora as possible. They will be the laziest, slowest, least customer-focused vendor and such information will help others make their purchased from other sources, like here - the source of the source.

Of course that won't help you but maybe this topic might:-
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 20&t=60048

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”