Avionics / Vacuum problem

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
lowflyr
Airman

Avionics / Vacuum problem

Post by lowflyr »

Hello,
I have been enjoying my Comanche 250 and Cherokee 180 immensely. Last night, I decided to tool around in my high-wing 182. After a while getting my control profile setup, I was ready to fly.

I did the preflight, and then proceeded to startup. The aircraft started and ran fine, but when I turned on the avionics switch, the radios and my gps (650) remained dark. I was also getting a Vac warning and the vac gauge was dead. (my attitude indicator was not working either).

I double checked the position of all switches (using mouse as well as my Saitek Panel), cycling Batt, Alt, and Avionics Master. I cycled power switches on the radios, as well as checked all breakers. I double checked the information window (Shift-2 i think) and it showed that all electronics were working. Brought up the Mx hangar and no problems were displayed. Ammeter showed a good charge rate.w I swapped batteries just in case. Instruments showed that the I checked and reset all failures. I also reset the aircraft to "new." Nothing seemed to work.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Am I missing something simple?

Thanks for the help,
-Gabe

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Re: Avionics / Vacuum problem

Post by mallcott »

Most likely something in the saved flight that didn't agree with the A2A aircraft. Either hit Ctrl + E or reset the flight

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”