Consider to buy 182, but will it support 64Bit of P3D ?

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
eagle67
Airman

Consider to buy 182, but will it support 64Bit of P3D ?

Post by eagle67 »

Hi,

I know its a stupid q, but I would like to hear if anyone know how the policy will be if I buy
the 182 now and later on upgrade to the coming P3D 64bit platform,..will there be a small
upgrade fee or will it be a complete new buy, anyone know or could point me to some possible
feedback from a2a,

Appriciate any feedback

Brgds
S
Have a nice day and Please Advise,

Brgds
Eagle

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Consider to buy 182, but will it support 64Bit of P3D ?

Post by Scott - A2A »

Hi eagle,

It's still a bit too early to know the time and cost involved in supporting a new platform.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

I'll very, very happily pay a substantial sum to have my Accusim-planes in P3D v4 64bit. Full price or more - I get almost sad to think about the possibility that Prepar3d might grow away from Accusim. I'll pay, and I'm sure many others are with me. :)
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Tom_G_2010
Airman First Class

Post by Tom_G_2010 »

The thought of P3D without my A2A aircraft is too depressing to think about. :(

I hate the memory issues with 32Bit and was really exited and looking foward to all the gains of a 64Bit P3D. :D

But, it would all mean little if I had to go without my A2A Add Ons... :cry:
https://www.facebook.com/mycessnasim/ PC: Intel Core i7 @ 3.2GHz, 8Gb Ram, Win 7 64Bit, Dual SSDs, NVidea G780 SIM: P3D, FSUIPC4, ASE 2016, Orbix, REX 2, A2A 172

eagle67
Airman

Post by eagle67 »

Hi,

Thanks guys for all the feedback :D , on last Q:

I see on simmarket and according to there pages its only supported(REQUIREMENTS) v1 and v2 does this mean no support
for v3, when check a2a sim product page it says "Prepare3D" does this mean all P3D v (v1,v2 and v3) ?

I use P3D v3.4/win64b and want to know for sure its supported on this platform version.

Please advise,

Brgds
Søren
Have a nice day and Please Advise,

Brgds
Eagle

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Agreed that 64 bit is not tempting if our A2A addons don't work, but you'd think that 64 bit is the future. Alas until P3D does release Version 4 and someone tries installing a plane, we won't know for sure. However, I seem to recall someone installed a plane in DTG's Flight School, which is 64 bit. Or was that a figment of my demented imagination?

On this same tangent, has anyone heard from Dovetail Games about their new flight sim?? I thought it was supposed to be released last year. Hope it hasn't died, given that Flight School failed to set the world on fire. Perhaps this year it will be released?? Next year?? Sometime??

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”