Desktop Aviator with the C-182

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
jds
Airman

Desktop Aviator with the C-182

Post by jds »

I am attempting to get the Desktop Aviator GNS 530 panel to work with the A2A C-182 in Prepar3d V3.4. I have all the buttons except the display on/off button programmed in FSUIPC. The command to turn the unit on or display the GPS window is shift +3 which is in conflict with the A2A command for the controls window. I have the same issue with default Carenado aircraft with another window other than the GPS appearing. I am able to get it to work with the Mooney aircraft in Preapr3d. Is there a work around for this so I can use the GPS unit with the C-182? I have been using the Mindstar panels with the 182, but I have disabled the panels for the time being.

Thanks for the input.

JDS

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Desktop Aviator with the C-182

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

the native support using our aircraft configuration tool to add in the GPS to the cockpit are the mindstar, flight1 and in FSX RXP units.

Fpr the shift + 3 remember these are default commands in the sim and can be remapped under your fsx or p3d settings menu.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”