First flight with GTN 750 in panel

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
rc flyer
Staff Sergeant

First flight with GTN 750 in panel

Post by rc flyer »

:D Just wanted to share a great experience I just had flying from KPSP to KSAN over the mountains. Tonight I purchased the GTN 750 and got it working in the 182 (A2A configurator worked great). I've been getting familiar with the GTN 750 using the free trainer and I think this was the key to being somewhat successful on the first attempt. Yeah, I made a few(read several) mistakes along the way, but nothing that was too awful :lol: . I won't bore ya with the details and all but just have to say this goes down as one of my best FSX experiences in years. Now, I fly the PMDG 737NG, 777, and the Majestic Q400 quite often using the FMCs and proper procedures, checklists, ASN, etc. as I'm sure lots of you do. So you'd think flying a dinky little 182 would be a snap :wink:, and maybe a little boring :roll: . But to do it CORRECTLY is just as much of a challenge and as much fun as the big tubeliners for me. 8) ANYWHO I guess I'm preaching to the choir so I''ll just shut up and shar a couple of pics....I hope :)

Getting ready to turn to approach course

On the ground at KSAN with 5 hrs on the Hobbs

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: First flight with GTN 750 in panel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Great to hear, glad you are enjoying the simulation and integration options!

Thanks,
Lewis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”