Froogle has a vid

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
tbaac
Technical Sergeant

Re: Froogle has a vid

Post by tbaac »

I'm not sure about him being pro-X-Plane. He's previously mentioned thoughts that he has about licensing for P3D and also A2A software, but he's also been quite pro-P3D (and pro-A2a) other than that I think.

Froogle's made complementary videos about all the recent A2A GA Planes and the AccuSim Spitfire. He obviously rates the quality of A2A products very highly, a theme continued in the C182 video in this thread. He says nice things about X Plane and about other payware aircraft manufacturers but I think he's still more "gushy" about FSX/P3D and A2A products than say X Plane and Carenado.
ImageImageImage

MSFS, xplane 12.
5600x, 32GB ram, RX 6800XT, Windows 11.

tbaac
Technical Sergeant

Post by tbaac »

Ah, I see from the manual what Froogle meant when he tested the annunciator panel. He held the switch up for 10 seconds expecting the lights to eventually remain steady. This didn't happen and he said, "Okay, call me a liar!".

I assume that he was looking at this in the manual (from the 'Cabin' checklist on page 35):
NOTE: When Master Switch is turned ON, some
annunciators will flash for approximately 10 seconds
before illuminating steadily. When panel TST switch
is toggled up and held in position, all remaining
lights will flash until the switch is released.

So he misread it. I think it says that when the master switch is switched on, at that point some of the lights will flash for a while (about 10 seconds) before becoming steady. When using the test switch the lights will only flash.
ImageImageImage

MSFS, xplane 12.

Ian P
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Ian P »

When you release the test switch, they will also flash for a few seconds before returning to steady.

Ian P.

tbaac
Technical Sergeant

Post by tbaac »

Froogle now has another vid:

Second Impressions
ImageImageImage

MSFS, xplane 12.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

I posted this video into the global promo video post, so have "unstickied" this.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”