The Not-so-official 182 paint request thread

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
awash2002
A2A ACE

Re: The Not-so-official 182 paint request thread

Post by awash2002 »

That is perfect

General_Hz
Airman Basic

Post by General_Hz »

I would really apprecite if anyone can do a repaint with that style(the flag on the plane is what does it for me) http://images1.calcalist.co.il/PicServe ... 5656_l.jpg and tail number H269ZN for the skylane, couldn't find anything remotly close for this, I hope you guys can help me out.
Thanks in advance.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Hey guys,

my flying club recently purchased a 2013 Cessna Skylane 182T with the Garmin 1000 avionics suit. I have to admit I can barely hide my excitement about this :lol:

Now to my request. The plane has the same paint scheme as the A2A stock paintjob D-EXSW only that the blue seems to be a bit darker. It would be super awesome if someone could alter the registration from D-EXSW to D-EKTV and also add the reg under the left wing (which is required in Germany).

Here's some pictures of the plane:

The cherry on top of that Sundae would be if the German flag on the tail would be moved into the upper portion of the rudder.

Sorry for the dark pictures but the Skylane is heavy and I didn't want to pull it out of the hangar just for the pictures :roll:

If one of the talented repainters here could do this for me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for considering guys.
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

ebo
Master Sergeant

Post by ebo »

That is something I could do. Pity about the colours. It would be very difficult to get this one right.

I might need to recreate the paint as it is not just a matter of erasing the old number and adding a new one.

Give me some time and I'll get her done for you.
Regards
Eberhard Haberkorn

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

ebo wrote:That is something I could do. Pity about the colours. It would be very difficult to get this one right.

I might need to recreate the paint as it is not just a matter of erasing the old number and adding a new one.

Thanks very much Ebo! Don't worry about the colors if it's to much work! It's the same paintjob and the colors are just slightly different. So it's not a big deal.

I can't wait to fly her in the sim! Thanks again!
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

ebo
Master Sergeant

Post by ebo »

Piper_EEWL wrote:
ebo wrote:That is something I could do. Pity about the colours. It would be very difficult to get this one right.

Thanks very much Ebo! Don't worry about the colors if it's to much work! It's the same paintjob and the colors are just slightly different. So it's not a big deal.

No worries at all. Since I have to redo it in any case I might get everything right ;)
Regards
Eberhard Haberkorn

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

ebo wrote:
Piper_EEWL wrote:

No worries at all. Since I have to redo it in any case I might get everything right ;)
Thank you :D . As said before I can't wait!

ebo
Master Sergeant

Post by ebo »

Piper_EEWL wrote:Thank you :D . As said before I can't wait!
All good things come to those who wait ;)
Regards
Eberhard Haberkorn

ebo
Master Sergeant

Post by ebo »

Thanks for your PM that this scheme was done excellently by another talented painter. Tim, I think it was.
Regards
Eberhard Haberkorn

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

ebo wrote:Thanks for your PM that this scheme was done excellently by another talented painter. Tim, I think it was.
Well thank you for considering and thanks to Tim-HH who did the repaint. The download link to this very sharp German repaint can be found in this thread:

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 47#p379121

It's such a great community with so many talented repainters!

Thanks guys!

Jason407
Senior Airman

Post by Jason407 »

Hi all.

I made this request the other day but I think it is in the wrong section.

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 50#p380650

If anyone has a chance to make this one it'll be most appreciated.

Thanks Jason

smokeyupahead
Staff Sergeant

Post by smokeyupahead »

I tried to ask for this on a separate post and didn't notice this thread existed. I'll try here now, can someone please do this one for me? There is a not one italian registration and since I do fly in Italy mostly, I would love to start flying the C182 there more realistically.

I like this one but I would br good with anyone: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Cessna-1 ... 343b700007

Or this one: http://www.airliners.net/photo/Cessna-1 ... 343b700007

Thamk you,
David DD
Cheers,
David DD

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

I would like to request this repaint http://www.airliners.net/photo/Cessna-T ... c92af35a0f

David Brock
Airman

Post by David Brock »

I am thinking of making this plane my next purchase to go along with my A2A J-3 Cub. I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to do a skin for me. I have all the necessary decals that would be needed. Basically a yellow plane with red writing and decals. I have a Maple leaf with a beaver head in it that I'd like on the top of the wing (each one) and on both sides of the rudder. A beavers head for each side of the engine cowl. A beaver ripping through a flag for on the tail section and plane id (in red) ABR-13. at least that's a basically what I see in my head, not sure how it would work out in the sim. Image

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

Could someone do this repaint of N62LG

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Cessna-1 ... adedc904b3

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”