One of the best innovations with A2A aircraft

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
new reply
kevinsue
Airman

One of the best innovations with A2A aircraft

Post by kevinsue »

One of the best innovations with A2A aircraft is the "Headphones" feature. Being able to hear all of the sound nuances at higher volume while taxiing, and the roar of the engine at full power during takeoff is fantastic for immersion, but can be detrimental to your hearing health if exposed to high volume sound for extended periods during long flights, especially if using audio headphones. Having the ability to simulate plugging in and wearing noise attenuating "Headphones" to reduce extraneous noise while keeping ATC comms clear during the cruise segment of the flight just makes the whole simming experience so much more enjoyable (and healthy). I wish A2A would publish this "Headphones" feature as a stand alone product for purchase that could be applied to all aircraft. Speaking for myself I know I wouldn't think twice about purchasing something like this as "insurance" against the potential of developing hearing health problems with this hobby over the long term.
Best Regards...Kev*
"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: One of the best innovations with A2A aircraft

Post by Scott - A2A »

Kevin,

Glad you like this, as it's a favorite of mine too. Hours and hours of flying, just listening to the engines through phones is an entirely different experience. While it quiets things down, it allows you to hear little things you wouldn't otherwise hear.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”