FSX Cherokee 180 repaint problem

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
cbreeze
Airman Basic

FSX Cherokee 180 repaint problem

Post by cbreeze »

Greetings,

I am having trouble installing a Cherokee 180 texture in FSX with Win 10. Installed the texture in the A2A aircraft file, made the necessary changes to the cfg file in this case it would be aircraft 7. When I go to FSX and attempt to load the aircraft it doesn't appear. I am at a loss to figure out what is going on here. The only thing I can figure out is that there is some problem with file rights. The first time I tried to save the cfg change I got an access denied message. Did a search and found a video that explained how to correct this error and get the file saved. Got it saved and the change appears in the cfg file but the skin doesn't appear in the aircraft selection. Its the N2442C repaint by Tim Scharnhop. Awesome looking repaint.

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks,

Cbreeze

dscott3984
Airman First Class

Re: FSX Cherokee 180 repaint problem

Post by dscott3984 »

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 16&t=58903

Read my post above. I had the same problem with the same livery. It has to do with the chrome spinner and that the livery was made when the cfg file was in a different format.

dscott3984
Airman First Class

Re: FSX Cherokee 180 repaint problem

Post by dscott3984 »

And welcome to the forums! These guys here are very helpful and will do anything they can to get you flying.

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”