Cherokee 180 after update

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Cherokee 180 after update

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Glad you liked Active Sky and good strategy on the budget. Its a hobby just like any other so can soon add-up if ones not sensible and evn if you are when you look back after a few years it will be quite a lot of money and time hehe. And after recession after recession i'm still surprised so many these days say they have x amount so they cant afford x y and z and instead compromise and buy a b c that they can afford at that exact moment. Whilst I'm sat here thinking I have x amount but if I save for x months I can then buy x y or z and a b or c.

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

dscott3984
Airman First Class

Post by dscott3984 »

Yeah I keep my aviation budget separate from everything else. I ended up getting a partial refund on one of my RW flight rentals so with some extra cash I purchased the C182 also. So now I am set for a while with learning the new weather engine and both of my A2A planes in the hangar.

Haven't flown her yet but just walking around the 182 I'm very happy with that one also. Y'all do not disappoint that's for sure !

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Don't forget the awesome community repaints too, hundreds to chose from and some also come with interior paint jobs for some cockpit variation too 8)

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

dscott3984
Airman First Class

Post by dscott3984 »

I was looking at many of those. There are two newer 182s that we maintain at my 8-5 job so I will probably put something in the request forum for one of them. I put in a request for a Cherokee repaint but I don't think anybody is painting those at this time.

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”