cant fly my planes

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
jarhead2042
Airman Basic

cant fly my planes

Post by jarhead2042 »

all of my planes have zero sound in the cockpit and I cant fly without having a prop strike. when I venture to the maintenance hanger it wont let me fix the prop or engines. does this on my Cherokee 172 and 049 only...I have spent the majority of the day on google with no luck fighting it

jarhead2042
Airman Basic

Re: cant fly my planes

Post by jarhead2042 »

does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem, apparently a2a doesn't have a regular email to the company for help and this is my last avenue to fix this

lars667
Airman

Post by lars667 »

You have the A2A cherokee, c172r and L-049, or the accu-feel enhancement working with other non-A2A planes? I'm sure some support people will chime in, but you might try the C172/Cherokee/L-049 support forums if you have those planes. Also look for the post on simconnect troubleshooting, it's on of the top posts on the support forums. Don't worry, this forum is the place to get help both from A2A staff and others :)

jarhead2042
Airman Basic

Post by jarhead2042 »

the Cherokee and 172 are accu feel planes the 049 was the captain of the ship version I think that comes with accu feel....was going to get the Comanche tonight and practice a few things before I go for my check out in one with my flight school Monday. but holding off till I find out whats up with the ones I have now

jarhead2042
Airman Basic

Post by jarhead2042 »

new update the 049 isn't doing it anymore, but the Cherokee and 172 seems to still have the issue. this hadn't happened until I downloaded the wings of power 3 p-51 military, the 172 and Cherokee act like they have the same throttle response as the p51. the p51 isn't an accu feel plane. not sure if this info helps any or not

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

Hi

Just to clarify, Accu-Sim and Accu-Feel is to different products. The never A2A products always have Accu-Sim. I think the C172 was the first. The warbirds let you choose if you want to buy the Accu-Sim package specific for that aircraft. Accu-Feel is a add on that will bring some features to your default FSX and other add ons. I don't think Accu-Feel will ever bend a prop for you.

I hope this clear things up.
A2A has excellent support, but as said by lars667 it's a good idea to have a look in the FAQ sections.
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

jarhead2042
Airman Basic

Post by jarhead2042 »

after some tinkering for some unknown reason when I installed the p51 it changed the throttle response of the Cherokee and 172 and changed the aircraft.cfg making it have the engine and prop of the p51 hence the constant prop strikes and delayed throttle response and performance. easiest fix I found was to uninstall the effected planes and reinstall. sucks that I lost the hours I had got in them. I'm just happy they are flyable once again

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

all support is via our forums here, however its best to post in the correct forums to help get a quick answer. It sounds like you where not running the latest updater after installing the aircraft this would result int he file mis-matching you where experiencing. The updater should be run after installing your Accu-sim aircraft as it will update and consolidate all the shared files.
(thread moved to tech support area for the aircraft mentioned in OP post)

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”