Pushback left or right with FSX default feature

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
gege21
Senior Airman

Pushback left or right with FSX default feature

Post by gege21 »

Hello there,

Found a tip to push back left or right the A2A aircrafts non bar towed.

In FSX reassign the pushback action to the "P" key (may be its already used by pause game action but it seems the "Pause" key is also assigned to this action; you probably need only one key for that so keep the "Pause" key).

Reassign the pushback action to "P" key instead "Shift+P".

Now after loading your A2A no towed aircraft, press AT THE SAME TIME the keys "P" + "1" or "2" and you will see the pushback acting as desired. Obviously if you press only "P" key the pushback go straight lined backward.

Done.
This should be working with whatever A2A no towed aircrafts.

Have nice ops on the ground.

Cheers
Gerard
P3Dv4.5/P3Dv5.3: C172R Trainer/C182/Piper Cherokee 180/Comanche 250/L049 Connie/Bonanza/J3 Cub
FSX SE : C172R Trainer/C182/Piper J3 Cub/L049 Connie

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: Pushback left or right with FSX default feature

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

I use "Shift+P" a lot for my A2A planes, that don't have towing feature. Thanks for sharing this steering option, I didn't know it was a combination with P + a number. :wink:

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

gege21
Senior Airman

Re: Pushback left or right with FSX default feature

Post by gege21 »

LZ-WIL wrote:Hi,

I use "Shift+P" a lot for my A2A planes, that don't have towing feature. Thanks for sharing this steering option, I didn't know it was a combination with P + a number. :wink:

Cheerz,
Will
Hello LZ-WIL,

Does the "SHIFT+P" +"1" or "2" feature works for turning pushback left or right side A2A no towed aircraft for you ?

Glad the option I gave works for you. And this option works also for all others A2A no towed aircraft like the COTS aircrafts and probably Warbird.

have fun
Cheers
Gerard
P3Dv4.5/P3Dv5.3: C172R Trainer/C182/Piper Cherokee 180/Comanche 250/L049 Connie/Bonanza/J3 Cub
FSX SE : C172R Trainer/C182/Piper J3 Cub/L049 Connie

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”