Lots of Cherokee issues.

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Future
Airman Basic

Lots of Cherokee issues.

Post by Future »

I've had the cherokee for some time now and had no issues with it. i actually probably have the most hours in the cherokee out of any other light aircraft. Recently the Cherokee just completely stopped working. The engine wont start (I know the engine start process Ctrl+E does nothing) absolutely nothing makes noise. Shift+7 to open the repair menu shows there's nothing wrong, normally A2A products have noises in these repair menus but that doesnt happen either. I cant even flick the avionics switch anymore. The entire plane is completely and utterly ^$&#*. ive tried reinstalling, nothing. i've reset, nothing. reinstalled simconnect, take a hot guess at what happened. absolutely nothing.

I WANT TO FLY MY CHEROKEE AGAIN!

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: Lots of Cherokee issues.

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

Let us know which sim you use: FSX, FSX:Steam or P3D.
You mentioned, you have reinstalled the aircraft, try removing "client.wyc" file and run the latest update:

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=57819

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Future
Airman Basic

Post by Future »

LZ-WIL wrote:Hi,

Let us know which sim you use: FSX, FSX:Steam or P3D.
You mentioned, you have reinstalled the aircraft, try removing "client.wyc" file and run the latest update:

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=57819

Cheerz,
Will
I'm using P3D v3. i will try that

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

Obvious question: Is it the P3D version you are using in P3D..? And please be specific about which version of P3dv3

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

what changed on your system between it working and not working, something must have changed, any new addons been installed, new updates etc?

Also as the others have said we will need more information on your setup in order to help, including;

-which sim platform are you using, is the cherokee product you purchased for the correct platform?
-how you are loading the aircraft and if your default flight is using a default aircraft in FSX or P3D?
-Which simconnect did you install and did you restart the system after installation?
-when uninstalling and reinstalling the aircraft did you delete the update folder and run the updater to update?

thanks
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”