Accusim error on flight.

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Egoix
Airman Basic

Accusim error on flight.

Post by Egoix »

Hello.

On the last three flights with the Piper cherokee my flight has been interrupted by this accusim error message:
Accusim2.lua: attempt to perform arithmetic on field `?´ (a nil value)
After receiving that error message, the flight simulator screen turns black but i can still hear the ATC and the engine, and after clicking on the accept button of the error message the simulator keeps playing, but the plane appears dead and starts falling from the sky like a stone. I can´t restart the engine by any means, but it still keeps sounding as it was on. From this point on, i can only end the flight before the plane hits the ground. The error appeared after 40, 60 and 70 minutes on flight more or less on the three failed flights i´ve had.
I´ve flown five flights with this plane since i purchased it, the first two going without any fuss and being pretty long flights (two hours and forty minutes the first and nearly four hours the second), but after those two i´ve been unable to complete any flight in this lovely plane :cry:, so hopping i can get a solution here. Thanks in advance :D

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Accusim error on flight.

Post by Oracle427 »

Make sure you download and apply the update from the sticky topic on the forums. This sounds like an old bug that was fixed with the update.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

yes it sounds like you have not run the updater, which will get you all updated. The latest is here;
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 16&t=41279

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Egoix
Airman Basic

Post by Egoix »

Downloaded and installed the update, and afterwards completed a two hour flight without any problem. My fault for overlooking the update post in the forum for sure. Many thanks! :D

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello,

yes it sounds like you have not run the updater, which will get you all updated. The latest is here;
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 16&t=41279

thanks,
Lewis
Do I understand correctly that not having run the updater results in a non-updated updater while running the latest updater will update from the last updater thus updating to the new updated version?

I KNEW IT!! There actually IS something on the planet more complex than a Lucas electrical system !
:-)))))))))))))))

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”