Disable the presistance file

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
rlgerou
Airman

Disable the presistance file

Post by rlgerou »

My interest is not in messing around with fuel, or w/b, I want to on approaches, hold, etc. So it is a distraction to have to readjust the trim, etc. from the previous landing. So how do I tell the accusim, or what ever to stop updateing the presistance file?

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Disable the presistance file

Post by Nick - A2A »

As mentioned in this previous thread by myself and a few others... :wink:
Nick M wrote:One thing to emphasise is that the Accu-Sim damage model is completely independent of the default P3D failure settings. In other words, as some of the other posters have mentioned, you need to bring up the A2A 'controls' menu with shift 3, then click the text which says "DAMAGE" so that it reads "NO DAMAGE" instead. I mention this because you haven't specifically mentioned you've taken this step.
Regards,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

rlgerou
Airman

Post by rlgerou »

Will this action stop the normal wear and tear item like fuel burn, and starter wear, or DAMAGE as in flying into terrain?

I do not want to stop DAMAGE as in over G frame damage, I just do not wanted to have to mess around with preflight, and w/b, each time I want to do one or two approaches.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

The shift 3 "DAMAGE" option could be better described as "failures and wear and tear". If you've got crash detection enabled in the host sim, this will be unaffected.

With regard to fuel burn, I'm not sure there is a way to disable this in the Accu-Sim products. However, I find it hard to understand why anyone would ever need to when refuelling can be accomplished in just a few seconds (even mid-flight without pausing the sim) via the shift 4 panel. :)

Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”