Cherokee Landing Light - Can It be changed ?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
BigCapitalist777
Airman

Re: Cherokee Landing Light - Can It be changed ?

Post by BigCapitalist777 »

Nick M wrote:
BigCapitalist777 wrote:I did update it but nothing happened, the light still is doing the same thing...
If the update was installed successfully, you should get the option to run the "Cherokee Aircraft Configurator" from the Start Menu, which is where you can select the "custom" landing lights. If this tool still isn't available, did you make sure you deleted the "client.wyc" file (or the whole update folder) as described above?

Cheers,
Nick

Thabks for the help! It works now, do you know if there is a way to fix the panel lights because mine look nothing like the pictures above and look nasty polluted.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Glad you've got the Cherokee Configurator working okay. What do mean about the panel lights looking "nasty polluted" though? A bit of colour banding is normal with the textures of the gauges themselves but that can be seen on the screenshot earlier in the thread. The floodlighting is rendered a bit differently in FSX and P3D, and your graphics settings may also be relevant.

I recommend you post a screenshot (advice on how to do this here) if you think there's a problem.

Thanks,
Nick

BigCapitalist777
Airman

Post by BigCapitalist777 »

Nick M wrote:Glad you've got the Cherokee Configurator working okay. What do mean about the panel lights looking "nasty polluted" though? A bit of colour banding is normal with the textures of the gauges themselves but that can be seen on the screenshot earlier in the thread. The floodlighting is rendered a bit differently in FSX and P3D, and your graphics settings may also be relevant.

I recommend you post a screenshot (advice on how to do this here) if you think there's a problem.

Thanks,
Nick

The interior lighting on the instruments looks nothing like the pictures above, they look horrible...

https://www.flickr.com/cameraroll

Thanks

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

I'm afraid that generic link doesn't take us to the image you're trying to share Easton. I'm not familiar with Flickr, but presumably there's a "share" or "create link" option available somewhere when you're logged into your account and view the image.

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”