A2A Aircraft

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
MACHAVIA
Airman First Class

A2A Aircraft

Post by MACHAVIA »

Hello,

Can any one help on the following:- I cannot GET ANY A2A a/c to run on the PrePar3d v4.2 other than loading either of them into the default flight on the sim, if I select for example the Cherokee and select a UK located airport (any) the sim closes down after a brief message saying P3d v4 "Not Responding"

All aircraft work and operate normally with flight starting from the USA default Flight at Eglin AFB Florida, if I try to change the airport location to any other location other than the default stated the sim closes.
Best Regards
Charlie McEwan
P3Dv4.5 / Win 10 64 BIT Intel (R) Core TMi7-8700K [email protected] nvidia geforce GTX1070Ti RAM16GB

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: A2A Aircraft

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

Is this just with A2A aircraft?

Are you using P3dv4 A2A aircraft and not trying to port other aircraft in?

Which installers are you using the older or newer ones just released with the new store?

Thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

MACHAVIA
Airman First Class

Post by MACHAVIA »

Hi Yes, Only A2A A/C new installers, on that subject I did very recently have to re-install P3DV4.2 AGAIN, but deleted and reinstalled the A2A aircraft all fine GTN etc all configured no prpbs.

To be sure how do I tell if I have the latest installers?
Best Regards
Charlie McEwan
P3Dv4.5 / Win 10 64 BIT Intel (R) Core TMi7-8700K [email protected] nvidia geforce GTX1070Ti RAM16GB

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

MACHAVIA wrote:To be sure how do I tell if I have the latest installers?
Hi Charlie,

You can check by looking at the "apps & features" page in Windows settings. If the entries for your A2A products show the A2A Logo, the publisher as "A2A Simulations Inc." and include the version number, you have the new installers.

Thanks,
Nick

MACHAVIA
Airman First Class

Post by MACHAVIA »

Hello Nick,

OK did what you said in Apps & Features all seems correct got the ATA Logo on icons and also shows 18.4.22.0 assume that is the version?

Can you help on another matter, I have no nose wheel steering on any of the three of my A2A Aircraft Comanche , Skylane or the Cherokee, I tried to upgrade to latest release of P3D V4.3 just come available, I had that many compatibility issues that I had to delete and go back to P3DV4.2, I reinstalled the A2A Aircraft but have very very limited steering, all my other add on A/C (F1 /Carenardo) and all default A/C are working with normal steering capabilities coming off the "twist" rudder control on my Joy Stick (Thrustmaster HOTAS X)

I have no idea why this has happened, all other functions and assignments are working fine on the A2A aircraft?

Any Help Much appreciated.
Best Regards
Charlie McEwan

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

check your aircraft input configuration programs as you might have a stray mapping in the rudder.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Charlie,

Yeah, definitely worth checking that your joystick twist handle axis hasn't been assigned to something else in the A2A input configurators. In the Cherokee, ground steering using the nose wheel should be pretty responsive and presumably this worked okay for you before?

Have you changed any other P3D settings or installed other add-ons or utilities recently?

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180 Tech Support”