Checklists

The Low Wing Wonder
new reply
crippy
Staff Sergeant

Checklists

Post by crippy »

Hello again,
After my C172 paper checklists that I liked so much, I decided to make another one for the Cherokee.

I've tried to include everything I could find, performance charts, detailed information, how to calculate weight / balance, emergency procedures etc.

This time I found some good high quality 5.5 x 8.5 paper on amazon. This size is perfect for my kneeboard.
Here is the amazon link to the paper I used: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011A ... UTF8&psc=1

I have the checklists both as a .docx for Word editing, and a PDF in case you do not have a word processor.
*Note the word version shows up on Google Drive as the cover page is cut off, so be sure to download the .docx if you use the word document to print. Be sure not to print directly from the Google Drive, as I have not tested that.
Google Drive Link to checklists: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18ybcG ... iR9Kazv0xX

Also if you do print on the 5.5 x 8.5 paper make sure to change your printers settings

Here are some pictures of the finished product! :)

Image Image Image
3D Lights Redux | Accu-Feel v2 | J-3 Cub | P-51C | T-6 Texan | B17 | L049 | Cherokee 180 | Comanche 250 | 172R Skyhawk | 182T Skylane

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Checklists

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Very nice stuff and big thanks for sharing with the community the files and also heads up on the paper you used. Cracking 8)

cheers and happy flying,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180”