Rudder/wheel control problem

The Low Wing Wonder
new reply
B. Karlsen
Airman Basic

Rudder/wheel control problem

Post by B. Karlsen »

Hellow!

I have got a new PC and installed Prepar3D V4.1. I have moved the programs Cherokee 180 (purchased 28/5-14) and C 182 Skyline (20/11-14) to
my new PC, and it works quite well. Only problem so far is that the front wheel would not quite follow the rudder input. That concerns both planes.
I have calibrated the joystick (Logitechs Extreme 3D Pro) with any possible settings, but nothing helps.
I discovered the update program A2A 10-12-17 zip and tried to install it. When installing I get the message that it could not find the file
"A2A_Accusim.dll" which should be located in the GAUGE folder. The file is located in the Prepar3D v4 "Addon AirplaneGauges" folder!
How can this probleme be solved? Can not find a repair option.
I can not find "My account" in your pages.

Regards
Bjarne Karlsen

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Rudder/wheel control problem

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

have you downloaded and installed the new P3DV4 versions of the aircraft?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

topcat_1952
Airman

Post by topcat_1952 »

Hello. I just found this and I discovered a similar issue today when trying to use the Cherokee 180. On the ground, I can see the rudder move but when I am taxing and try to steer, nothing happens. I do have the P3DV4 edition of the aircraft and it worked fine before. I recently upgraded from V4.0 to V4.1. I have not yet tried the Commanche or 182, the other A2A aircraft I own.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

topcat_1952 wrote:Hello. I just found this and I discovered a similar issue today when trying to use the Cherokee 180. On the ground, I can see the rudder move but when I am taxing and try to steer, nothing happens. I do have the P3DV4 edition of the aircraft and it worked fine before. I recently upgraded from V4.0 to V4.1. I have not yet tried the Commanche or 182, the other A2A aircraft I own.
Hello topcat - if you can download and install the latest Accu-Sim update, it should resolve the ineffective ground steering in P3Dv4.1.

Thanks,
Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

yes please see my post above your's it sounds like you have not run the updater to get the 4.1 compatible files.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180”