The Low Wing Wonder
new reply
Fizzelle
Airman

Cherokee Grumble P3D V4

Post by Fizzelle »

What Ho chaps!

Just a small grumble.

You see, I have been watching some YouTube videos of peeps flying these birds and I notice on a couple of them that they have a nice leather-stitched cockpit surrounding the instruments etc.

Now as a former Jaguar owner, I really appreciated the leather-work and the smell. I know you can't reproduce the smell, but for us posh snobby types, do you think you might provide a stitched leather interior for me?

Chocks away and all that.

Fizzelle

PS Beautiful, beautiful P3D V4 bird by the way. Thank you!

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Cherokee Grumble P3D V4

Post by taildraggin68 »

Hi, could you provide a link to the youtube video in question? That way maybe one of the painters here may recognize the work and direct you to the original author, or at least have an idea of the direction you wish to go. Also, you could peruse the finished paints thread to see if there is a link to the paint/interior in question.

Thanks

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Try this:

http://www.freewarescenery.com/repaints ... rokee.html

Lots of repaints, and some panels at the bottom, with links.

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Yes its all about the community repaints, a growing number of which comes with edited cockpit interiors too 8)

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Fizzelle
Airman

Post by Fizzelle »

taildraggin68 wrote:Hi, could you provide a link to the youtube video in question? That way maybe one of the painters here may recognize the work and direct you to the original author, or at least have an idea of the direction you wish to go. Also, you could peruse the finished paints thread to see if there is a link to the paint/interior in question.

Thanks
My English sense of humour elicited a serious response from you and others so very many thanks! However it's now opened up (for me) a whole new series of custom paints and cockpits, so thanks to others whom responded as well.

Since you ask, the following URL of a YouTube video captures what I was looking for.

https://youtu.be/__Wby3OwC2s?t=136

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180”