Brand New to Forum and A2A

The Low Wing Wonder
new reply
Dyad
Airman Basic

Brand New to Forum and A2A

Post by Dyad »

I've had FSX for a while now and mainly focused on the Cessna, hardware such as Saitek seem to be drawn to the Cessna too. For my first payware aircraft I fancy the Cherokee and would appreciate some feedback from the community. Thanks.

dscott3984
Airman First Class

Re: Brand New to Forum and A2A

Post by dscott3984 »

First off, welcome to the forums. Secondly, I'll keep it short and sweet. I own both versions of the 180. The real one and the A2A bird. You will not be disappointed in buying this aircraft and you will soon be adding more A2A birds to your shopping cart in less than 10 hours of flight time with the Cherokee. Best simulation for GA aircraft, hands down.

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

Dyad wrote:I've had FSX for a while now and mainly focused on the Cessna, hardware such as Saitek seem to be drawn to the Cessna too. For my first payware aircraft I fancy the Cherokee and would appreciate some feedback from the community. Thanks.
Perfect choice
Study sim
Simple enough to learn, complex enough to continue to enjoy
Reading the Fine Manual is NOT optional
Best support forum in sim-dom

Buy it, bung in the Update and Go Fly...
...in conjunction with the manual. :mrgreen:

trindade
Staff Sergeant

Post by trindade »

Welcome aboard Dyad,

the Cherokee is a great choice, but get ready to grab some more A2A birds in the near future! :mrgreen:
Have fun.

Cheers

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

As the others say Dyad, a very good choice. :) The Cherokee is a real work of art and certainly revitalised my interest in the hobby...

If you do decide to purchase and install it in FSX, you should be sure to download and run the latest Accu-Sim update afterward.

Also, check out the real world avionics manuals in this thread as a detailed description of these systems (e.g. the S-TEC 30 autopilot) isn't included in the pilot's manual included with the purchase.

Welcome to the community!
Nick

Dyad
Airman Basic

Post by Dyad »

Thank you all for your very helpful replies and thanks also for the friendly welcome.

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180”