The Little Wonder

The Low Wing Wonder
new reply
LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

The Little Wonder

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hello,

Even though I have not yet changed my old PC, I took advantage of today's discount and expanded my A2A hangar with the Piper Cherokee 180. :mrgreen:
It's been almost two years, since I got my first A2A plane - Cessna 172 Trainer and since then I've been looking to the Piper family. First I thought, the Cherokee was too complex to handle and perhaps too demanding to my old computer, so I looked away. As I was enjoying my C172, one day I bought my first A2A Piper aircraft - the Piper J3 Cub. It was a totally different experience from the Cessna, even it was still a high wing plane, it was a taildragger and had a responsive passenger. :wink:
I decided today, that it is time to add to the Piper family in my hanger "the low wing wonder". It is getting late and I am all over the manual, getting myself acquainted with the airplane, after putting one hour of flight time behind already. 8)
I would like to thank A2A team for creating this wonderful aircraft with such realistic feeling of flight. (The first flight in it reminded me of the J3 Cub.) The Cherokee feels very different and unique from the other five A2A birds in my virtual hangar. There are many new features and procedures, that I must learn and get used to, but I feel, I won't be disappointed with the little wonder in my hangar. ;)

Thank you guys!

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Re: The Little Wonder

Post by bobsk8 »

LZ-WIL wrote:Hello,

Even though I have not yet changed my old PC, I took advantage of today's discount and expanded my A2A hangar with the Piper Cherokee 180. :mrgreen:
It's been almost two years, since I got my first A2A plane - Cessna 172 Trainer and since then I've been looking to the Piper family. First I thought, the Cherokee was too complex to handle and perhaps too demanding to my old computer, so I looked away. As I was enjoying my C172, one day I bought my first A2A Piper aircraft - the Piper J3 Cub. It was a totally different experience from the Cessna, even it was still a high wing plane, it was a taildragger and had a responsive passenger. :wink:
I decided today, that it is time to add to the Piper family in my hanger "the low wing wonder". It is getting late and I am all over the manual, getting myself acquainted with the airplane, after putting one hour of flight time behind already. 8)
I would like to thank A2A team for creating this wonderful aircraft with such realistic feeling of flight. (The first flight in it reminded me of the J3 Cub.) The Cherokee feels very different and unique from the other five A2A birds in my virtual hangar. There are many new features and procedures, that I must learn and get used to, but I feel, I won't be disappointed with the little wonder in my hangar. ;)

Thank you guys!

Cheerz,
Will
Cherokee is a great aircraft, flew one in real life years ago, and always enjoyed it. The A2A is spot on, in the way it flies...
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: The Little Wonder

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Good stuff, the cherokee really does have that bit of magic about it! 8) And like our B377 its own little cult following :lol:

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180”