Hi Res of Cockpit (N9476J)

The Low Wing Wonder
new reply
uksnapper
Airman

Hi Res of Cockpit (N9476J)

Post by uksnapper »

Something I feel gets missed - The Cockpit. Hope you like.

Due to loss of resolution when uploading - please click on links below to view

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/user ... 6kkeys.jpg

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/user ... an4jey.jpg

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/user ... yxcyya.jpg

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Hi Res of Cockpit (N9476J)

Post by Nick - A2A »

Great shots! I think the Cherokee still has the most atmospheric and beautiful virtual cockpit I've seen - a true work of art. :)

I can't help notice the old 'Cessna style' gauges in your shots though. Presumably the result of an older gauge repaint depicting the 'vintage' blue and black (rather than brown) AI? Mauricio (maubrenta) very kindly made an updated version featuring the reworked altimeter and vertical speed indicator gauges too. It's available here.

Nick

uksnapper
Airman

Post by uksnapper »

Thanks nick... will sort that out now.

Tom.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Good stuff - though odd that you still have the chunky 'triangular' gauge needles which I think are part of the MDL file. Do you know if you've got the Accu-Sim update successfully applied Tom? (Sorry - you probably didn't expect the nit-picky interrogation! :mrgreen: )

Cheers,
Nick

uksnapper
Airman

Post by uksnapper »

Nick M wrote:Good stuff - though odd that you still have the chunky 'triangular' gauge needles which I think are part of the MDL file. Do you know if you've got the Accu-Sim update successfully applied Tom? (Sorry - you probably didn't expect the nit-picky interrogation! :mrgreen: )

Cheers,
Nick
Ahhh the things you forget when changing over to P3D lol

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Perfick! :) Stunning images too - some of them really could be taken for photos (this one for instance).

Cheers,
Nick

P.S. You should benefit from quite a few other little enhancements and fixes (other than the gauges) now the update is installed. :wink:

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Hi Tom, are you going to upload this?

Cheers Chris

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

Nick M wrote:Perfick! :) Stunning images too - some of them really could be taken for photos (this one for instance).

Cheers,
Nick

P.S. You should benefit from quite a few other little enhancements and fixes (other than the gauges) now the update is installed. :wink:
We consider the cockpit in the 180 some of the finest work ever done for flight simulator. In fact when Scott sent me the first images of the pit as we were starting the beta I laughingly asked him if he was trying to fool me by sending a photograph. Both of us couldn't believe how good it actually was. Simply GREAT work!
Dudley Henriques

uksnapper
Airman

Post by uksnapper »

speedy70 wrote:Hi Tom, are you going to upload this?

Cheers Chris
upload this paint? if so..i got it from here on A2A forum... mike4370 http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 6j#p368719

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Hi Tom.

Sorry I thought you were doing a hi-res addon cockpit for the Cherokee.

Cheers Chris

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

uksnapper wrote:upload this paint? if so..i got it from here on A2A forum... mike4370
Yeah, N9476J is Tim Scharnhop's (Tim-HH) excellent work with some slight customisation to the panel if I recall correctly (the switches are a bit less colourful for instance! :) ). The custom AI is Mauricio Brentano's (Maubrenta) handiwork and it's available from the post I linked above.
DHenriquesA2A wrote:We consider the cockpit in the 180 some of the finest work ever done for flight simulator.
Couldn't agree more Dudley! :)

Cheers,
Nick

BPL
Staff Sergeant

Post by BPL »

Amazing screenshots! :shock:

I agree with the above sentiment. The Cherokee cockpit is gorgeous. Of the A2A aircraft I have, I think the Cherokee may be my favorite, and this beautifully modeled vintage interior is one of the reasons I love it so much.

uksnapper
Airman

Post by uksnapper »

Thanks for the great feedback but Thanks go to the team here at A2A who produced it.

Tom.

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180”