Taxiing help

"Faithful Annie"
bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Taxiing help

Post by bladerunner900 »

Styggron wrote:I try control-p , you push back and when you stop it tips right over. ROFL

I have unlimited fuel too, I never fly without it. It's a sim and that is how I choose to fly. :)
Well.. It did tip once for me in P3D v3, but since then it seemd to be behaving itself.

I haven't tried unlimited fuel and can't at the moment although, all tanks were full at the time. My main computer has decided it has an over-voltage problem and won't start. :roll: Also, if that's how you enjoy playing then carry on. Don't ever let anyone tell you how you should enjoy yourself. It's a personal preference and should remain so.

Cheers.
Steve.

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Re: Taxiing help

Post by Styggron »

bladerunner900 wrote:
Styggron wrote:I try control-p , you push back and when you stop it tips right over. ROFL

I have unlimited fuel too, I never fly without it. It's a sim and that is how I choose to fly. :)
Well.. It did tip once for me in P3D v3, but since then it seemd to be behaving itself.

I haven't tried unlimited fuel and can't at the moment although, all tanks were full at the time. My main computer has decided it has an over-voltage problem and won't start. :roll: Also, if that's how you enjoy playing then carry on. Don't ever let anyone tell you how you should enjoy yourself. It's a personal preference and should remain so.

Cheers.
Steve.
Cheers Steve :) You're 100% spot on. I am a terrible pilot but I like doing things in the simulator. Everyone else gasps and says "you can't do that". I say "really ? It's a sim ! I don't think the sim police will knock down my door" :)

The Heinkell ALWAYS tips over on push back, can't stop that happenening. That one is consistent :(
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

new reply

Return to “Avro Anson MKI”