"Come share your passion for flight"
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Taxiing help
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:12 pm 
Technical Sergeant

Styggron wrote:
I try control-p , you push back and when you stop it tips right over. ROFL

I have unlimited fuel too, I never fly without it. It's a sim and that is how I choose to fly. :)
Well.. It did tip once for me in P3D v3, but since then it seemd to be behaving itself.

I haven't tried unlimited fuel and can't at the moment although, all tanks were full at the time. My main computer has decided it has an over-voltage problem and won't start. :roll: Also, if that's how you enjoy playing then carry on. Don't ever let anyone tell you how you should enjoy yourself. It's a personal preference and should remain so.

Cheers.
Steve.

Post subject: Re: Taxiing help
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:47 pm 
Technical Sergeant

bladerunner900 wrote:
Styggron wrote:
I try control-p , you push back and when you stop it tips right over. ROFL

I have unlimited fuel too, I never fly without it. It's a sim and that is how I choose to fly. :)
Well.. It did tip once for me in P3D v3, but since then it seemd to be behaving itself.

I haven't tried unlimited fuel and can't at the moment although, all tanks were full at the time. My main computer has decided it has an over-voltage problem and won't start. :roll: Also, if that's how you enjoy playing then carry on. Don't ever let anyone tell you how you should enjoy yourself. It's a personal preference and should remain so.

Cheers.
Steve.

Cheers Steve :) You're 100% spot on. I am a terrible pilot but I like doing things in the simulator. Everyone else gasps and says "you can't do that". I say "really ? It's a sim ! I don't think the sim police will knock down my door" :)

The Heinkell ALWAYS tips over on push back, can't stop that happenening. That one is consistent :(