Cessna 172 external control

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Hannes
Airman

Cessna 172 external control

Post by Hannes »

Hi,
could someone tell me if there is a list of offsets or Ivent ID's? Configure my Homecockpit via Mobiflight and need the offsets for FSUIPC.

Many Thanks

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Cessna 172 external control

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Hannes - welcome to the forums.

The list of custom L:Vars for the 172 is in one of the pinned threads at the top of this forum.

Thanks,
Nick

Hannes
Airman

Post by Hannes »

Thank you. But I do not mean the LVAR's. But the FSUIPC offsets. Example: 0x66C0 bit 4

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

we provide the base core LVars to allow full cockpits to be built the same way as our professional flight training partners use to build the certified flight training simulations, we don't require or use FSUIPC in the software as everything's included without needing third party software. Using FSUIPC you can get the different offsets you might want if using FSUIPC.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Yeah, it should be possible to achieve whatever you need using L:Vars Hannes. Is the following info any use to you?

[TUTORIAL] How to set Lvars with Mobiflight

Thanks,
Nick

Hannes
Airman

Post by Hannes »

OK, ich habe jetzt mal versucht die einfacheren Funktionen wie Batterieschalter usw. über Macros und Mobiflight zu realisieren. Das hat schon mal geklappt. Für das Auslesen von Werten wie Öl Druck usw. komme ich aber mit der Macro Funktion nicht weiter und werde vermutlich ein Script benötigen. Hat hier jemand ein Beispiel von einem Script, wo solche Werte ausgelesen werden, damit ich einen Anhaltspunkt hätte.

Vielen Dank

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

OK, ich habe jetzt mal versucht die einfacheren Funktionen wie Batterieschalter usw. über Macros und Mobiflight zu realisieren. Das hat schon mal geklappt. Für das Auslesen von Werten wie Öl Druck usw. komme ich aber mit der Macro Funktion nicht weiter und werde vermutlich ein Script benötigen. Hat hier jemand ein Beispiel von einem Script, wo solche Werte ausgelesen werden, damit ich einen Anhaltspunkt hätte.

Vielen Dank

426/5000
OK, I have now tried the simpler functions such as battery switch, etc. on Macros and Mobiflight realize. That has already worked out. For the reading of values such as oil pressure, etc., but I'm not with the Macro function and I'll probably need a script. Anyone here has an example of a script, where such values are read, so I would have a clue.

Many Thanks
https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=TT

Hannes
Airman

Post by Hannes »

Thanks for the translation and sorry. I would like to have an example of how a LUA script for example ADF Active Frequency with Rotary is built, where I have to save it and what I have to adjust then in FSUIPC and / or Mobiflight. If I had such a procedure, I think that I could copy the remaining functions and build my other functions. many thanks to all

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

whilst there are some cockpit builders here you might want to try one of the cockpit building communities to help with some some of the advanced coding for building the sim pits and the various softwares involved.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”