Old Website - New Download....

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Tomskie
Airman Basic

Old Website - New Download....

Post by Tomskie »

Hello All,

I have been emailing the [email protected] mailbox a few times over the last few days with an issue regarding the download of software that I purchased at the old website in May 2017. I have recently rebuilt my PC and need the latest version of the C172 Trainer to install with my new install of P3D v4.3.

I have also filled out a web form to transfer the old account onto the new website.

I've had no response and five days later, I still can't use the software or download it!

Your products are excellent and second to none. I don't want to bad mouth your service. Please will someone respond and assist with the download? My details and order number can be found in the Support mailbox.

Many thanks in advance.
Tom

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Old Website - New Download....

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Tom,

Sorry you've been waiting, but in common with a lot of companies we don't run an email support service. The email address you mention is quite an old one which isn't linked on the website as far as I'm aware.

However, you've done exactly the right thing by posting on the forums. Lewis manually transfers account from the old web store to the new one and sometimes there may be a wait of a few days. However, delays are quite often caused because customers don't register an account on the new store before completing the form.

Please can you confirm if you've already done this?

Thanks,
Nick

Tomskie
Airman Basic

Post by Tomskie »

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the response. I can confirm that I do have a new account on a2asimulations.com

Thanks for your help.
Tom

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Okay, thanks for confirming Tom.

I'll drop Lewis a message asking him to look into this.

Best regards,
Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

please can you double check the information filled out on the form and fill it out again. If it was skipped it will have been because either there was no new account to move too, no old orders to move or a spelling mistake, we have had a few of those too.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”